】 _How to do_Making method
[How to steam bread with baking powder?
】 _How to do_Making method
Head is a very important food in life. In northern areas, people use steamed bread as a staple food. Because steamed bread is very rich in energy, it is very suitable for supplementing the body, and the method of steamed bread is relatively simple.It only needs to be equipped with baking powder and flour. Among them, the use of baking powder is very particular about it. Let’s take a look at how to use steamed buns with baking powder?
1. First, take an appropriate amount of dry yeast powder and put it in water at a temperature of 35 degrees, and stir with chopsticks until it is fully dissolved.
2. Then add flour to the inside and stir while using chopsticks until the noodles are lumpy.
3. Knead the dough by hand, cover with a bowl and let it stand for 10 minutes.
4, put a small amount of flour and continue kneading, you can cut and knead until the surface is smooth.
Cut into several uniformly sized doughs and roll them to a circular shape with a flour stick.
5. Pre-prepared pork fillings for serving.
6. Put the meat filling in the middle of the noodle wrap. The remaining noodles can be made into steamed buns. I also make two small rose rolls.
7, put the right amount of cold water in the electric cooker, put a little more to prevent dry pot.
8. Put steamer and cage cotton on it.
Put the prepared pasta in the batter for half an hour, until it is best to bounce it down with your fingers.
9, the medium heat begins to steam, the general time is about 40 minutes.
After turning off the switch, let it cook for 5 minutes.
10. You can smell the aroma of the food when it is steaming.
11. Place the steamed pasta on a plate.
What’s the trick for steamed buns?
(1) When steaming buns, if the noodles appear to be non-hairy, you can dig a small hole in the middle of the dough, pour two small glasses of white wine, and stop after 10 minutes, the noodles will open.
(2) If there is no yeast during baking, honey can be used instead. Add 15-20 grams of honey per 500 grams of flour.
After kneading the dough, cover it with a damp cloth for 4-6 hours to start.
The steamed buns from the honey batter are soft and fragrant.
(3) The indoor temperature is low in winter, and the time required for baking is shortened. If you put some sugar in the noodles during fermentation, you can change the baking time.
(4) In fermented dough, people often add an appropriate amount of alkali to remove the sour taste.
To check whether the amount of alkali is appropriate, cut the dough with a knife, and some sesame seeds have holes of uniform size, indicating that the amount of alkali is appropriate.